Interested candidate may apply on the printed form attached with the prospectus or may download it from our website www.ddl.eiilmuniversity.ac.in or can be collected from our approved Admission, Academic & Placement Support Centers of the University by paying Rs. 300/- in cash or via Demand Draft in favor of “ Directorate of Distance Learning, EIILM University ” , payable at Delhi.
Duly filled downloaded form will be accepted with Rs.300/- in cash or via demand draft along with the first instalment fee.
• Admissions are accepted twice in a year for January and July Batch.
• Admission will be granted to individual candidates against applications submitted through the respective approved Admission, Academic & Placement Support Centers of the University on the prescribed original application form filled up and completed in all respects by the candidate his/her own handwriting. Special care should be taken to fill up the form legibly and without overwriting in black / blue ink and in capital letters only. No columns should be left blank.
• The candidates should ensure, before submitting the application for admission that the course is offered by EIILM University (in the latest prospectus-also available on Website); and that they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in the prospectus for the said course.
• Only the duly completed forms along with requisite fees are accepted by the University
• Required eligibility documents duly attested are to be attached. No forms will be accepted without eligibility documents.
• In case the proof of eligibility (i.e. attested copies of final year mark sheets / graduation degree certificate) is not furnished with the admission
form, provisional admission will be granted, at the University's discretion, which will be confirmed upon submission of the same.
• Candidates will abide by the Rules & Regulations / Terms & Conditions laid down by EIILM University from time to time.
• Students has to provide following documents as prescribed below :
• 4 Photograph (Passport Size)
• Photocopy of 10th, 12th and Graduation Certificate with Marksheets duly attested by Gazatted Officer / Notary Public.
• Maximum Duration for completion of Courses:
One Year Program - Two Years
Two Year Program - Four Years
Three Year Program - Five Years
Four Year Program - Six Years
The fee will be accepted through Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “ Directorate of Distance Learning, EIILM University ” , payable at Delhi .
EIILM University reserves the right to revise the fee. Fee, if revised, will be communicated to the students before the due date of progression to next year.
REFUND OF FEE ON CANCELLATION OF
||Fee Refund :
|| In case of rejection of Admission form (on account of non-fulfillment of eligibility criterion as per admission policy for the session), the processing charges (30 % of the Fee) will be deducted and the remaining fee will be refunded to the candidate at his/her mailing address within one month from the date of receipt of Admission form in University.
||Partial Refund :
If an application for cancellation of admission is received at the University before the dispatch of study material from the University, the processing charges (30 % of the Fee) will be deducted from the fee. Balance fee will be refunded to the candidate at his/her mailing address within one month from the date of receipt of his/her application at the University.
||No Refund :
|| If an application for the cancellation of admission is received at the University after the dispatch of study material from the University, no fee will be refunded to the student in any case.
CREDIT TRANSFER / LATERAL ENTRY
Lateral Entry shall be allowed only in the programs where the same is specifically mentioned.
Candidates who are pursuing programs from other Universities can continue their remaining part of the program from the centers of EIILM University for the next years / semesters as per University rules. The period of study in the EIILM University shall not be less than 50 % of the total duration of the course. Candidates otherwise eligible for the course and interested to take transfer from other University under this provision will fill up the regular Application Form and also include transfer fee of Rs.1000/- and other fees mentioned in the prospectus while preparing the DD. The Candidates will also have clear remedial examination, if any of the papers which are not equivalent to the course of EIILM University. The Candidate has to pay Rs.300/- per unmatched paper* along with Credit Transfer Fee / Lateral Entry Fee of Rs.2000/- Course Fee, other than the Enrollment Fee and Examination Fee.
For appearing in unmatched papers the candidate must fill in and submit the separate Reappearing / Due Paper Form available on the EIILM University website.
- For Registration and Examination purposes, for the entire course, migration certificates will not be required. However, for lateral entry or credit transfer facility, migration certificate issued by the competent authority of University/Board and a certificate issued by the Head of the Institute, so attended by the candidate shall be essential.
The Examinations will be
conducted twice in a year.
- The Medium of Examination will be English only.
- The Examination fee as prescribed is to be paid along
with the Admission / Registration /Re-registration Form.
- Each candidate shall be examined according to the scheme
of examination and syllabus as approved by the EIILM
University. EIILM University reserves the right to change
the course/curriculum whenever deemed suitable and / or
- The Examination will be held only at all our approved and
- The Examination Schedule will be displayed on EIILM
University website and also at our approved and authorized
centres before the commencement of Examination. The
Examination Schedule and Admit Card will be dispatched
directly to the students / centers. If a candidate does not
receive any information in reference to the above he/she
should immediately contact the DDE office / Admission &
Counseling Centres from where he applied.
- In some cases candidate/s are given provisional roll
numbers as the eligibility documents are either not
submitted or are under verification. However, it is not a
confirmation of his/her admission, and the admission can be
cancelled in case any deficiency is found at any stage
- In the event of any clarification needed at any specific
time, the decision of the Vice Chancellor will be final and
- The candidates are advised to check the website of the
University from time to time, to keep themselves abreast of
the latest developments and communications. Instructions /
information pasted on the website will be deemed to have
been communicated to the candidates.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of
the State of Sikkim.
- 1. Evaluation system is as follows:-
- i. Internal Assessment (continuous evaluation)
- 40 percent
- ii. Practical Examination - as
- iii. Term End Examination - 60
- Each paper shall consist of 100 marks.
- Continuous evaluation is done through assignments,
practical and viva at the respective Centre where the
candidates have enrolled. Final examination will be
conducted by the EIILM University at the end of the
semester. A candidate's performance will be evaluated based
on internal assessment and final examination independent of
- Candidates are required to pass Internal / External
examination separately by securing atleast 40% minimum marks
in each segment and 40% in aggregate for passing of the
A candidate can apply for
re-evaluation of his / her answer copies (only 50% papers)
through an application and the prescribed fee of Rs. 300/- per
paper, within 15 days from the date of dispatch of Result sheet
through the concerned Centre. The Centre should forward the same
to the EIILM University immediately. Request for re-evaluation
of answer copies of due paper(s) or back-log paper(s) will not
INTERNAL & PRACTICAL ASSESSMENT
INTERNAL ASSESSMENT FOR PROJECT
- 40 % of the total performance of the candidate shall be
evaluated through Internal Assessment.
- The candidate must submit his /her assignment for each
course every semester to the Centre.
- The practical examination (where-ever applicable) will be
held at the Centre where the student is enrolled.
- Centres will identify three examiners and forward their
names to EIILM University for appointment of one of them.
External examiner will submit the marks on prescribed form
to Head of Centre for submission to EIILM University.
- Internal and Practical Assessment marks should be
forwarded by the Centres separately in prescribed format in
hard and soft copies, so as to reach EIILM University, at
least 10 days before commencement of the examination.
- In case of late submission of Assignment, Rs. 150 /- per
assignment, will be charged by the University as fine upto
the period of 1 month from the last date of submission of
assignment. After that it will not be entertained.
ISSUE OF RESULT
- Candidates should submit their project synopses to the
Head of their Centre along with their full details,
programme title, Centre code, enrolment number etc., latest
by the date prescribed for the purpose.
- The Head of the Centre will decide the date for
submission of the project report and date for project
presentation / demonstration.
- Project report should be submitted both in hard as well
as soft copy.
- Project undertaken by a candidate must be his/her
original work. 5. Project fees of Rs 500 /- will be charged
by the University. In case of Late Submission of project Rs
300/- will be charged as fine upto the period of 1 month
from the last date of submission of project. After that it
will not be entertained.
RESULT AND ISSUE OF DUPLICATE MARK CARD
- Internal Assessment - Final result of a candidate is
based on 40% weightage to internal assessment and 60%
weightage to theory examination by EIILM University.
Internal assessment is based on assignment, practical
training and other academic activities of candidates at
their respective centres.
- Practical examination - practical examination wherever
applicable, will be conducted at centres under the direction
and supervision of the controller of examination of the
- Candidates are required to pass each segment of the
examination independently by securing minimum of 40% marks.
- After declaration, the results will be communicated to
the centre head, thru tabulated results sheets and will also
be available on the EIILM website.
- The university reserves the right to withhold results for
making enquiry, as it may deem fit, and to take appropriate
action against the candidate and / or the centre, in case
the information furnished by the candidate and verification
by the centre is found to be incorrect / misleading / false
beyond any reasonable doubt.
- The university will dispatch the mark sheet directly to
the respective study centres for onward distribution to the
- EIILM University reserves the right to withhold result
for making enquiry, as it may deem fit; and to take
appropriate action against the candidate and / or the
Centre; in case the information furnished by the candidate
and verified by the Centre is found to be incorrect / false
beyond any reasonable doubt.
- EIILM University will declare the Results and upload it
on the website / dispatch the Result Sheet / mark cards
directly to the respective centres.
- For issue of duplicate copy of any accountable document,
an FIR with Police Station having jurisdiction is a
- Each application for duplicate document along with a copy
of FIR should be submitted to the University through the
concerned Centre duly verified alongwith a fee of Rs._300/-
- Whenever a correction is requested, the application for
the same should be forwarded with a photocopy of the
document duly corrected in red ink along with the original
document, un-tampered, without which the request will not be
- 1. A candidate who has successfully completed all
semesters/years of a course, can apply for the provisional
certificate by submitting the following:
a. An application to the Centre which should be forwarded
to the EIILM University.
b. All eligibility documents duly notarized /attested
stamped and signed by Head of the Centre and self attested
by the candidate.
c. Photo copies of all mark cards issued by EIILM
University in case of lateral or credit transfer of the mark
card of the respective University.
d. Demand Draft of Rs. 300/-.
- A provisional certificate issued by the EIILM University,
will have the appropriate seal and signature of the
authorized officer, without which the certificate will not
be deemed as a valid document.